Monday, November 23, 2009

Moes Valley Projects

Casey and I had a great day at Moes Valley on Saturday. Both of us stuck the moves we were working on our projects! Casey spent most of his time working on Gription. It will definitely go down soon! He also has been working on Show of Hands (pictured below).I spent a little time on a v4 roof problem I started last year. I got all the way to the dyno last year but wasn't able to stick it in the couple of sessions I spent on it. Saturday I finally stuck the dyno! It's a fun problem and hopefully I'll be able to send it soon too! Preferrably on the same day Casey sends Gription. :)Thanks to Zach and Rachel, we found a delicious Thai & Sushi restaurant called Benjas. I would definitely recommend it if you are a Thai food fan!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I need to tell you again, but I will anyway. You two are my heroes! I like Thai. Is that place in St. George? I think I've seen it. We'll all have to go there sometime when Matt and I come down.

    ReplyDelete