Sunday, January 10, 2010

just another day at Moe's

Friday we had a great day soakin up the sun at the beautiful Moe's Valley. We love that place, especially in the winter. Casey had a successful day and sent his long term project, the Beast. Luckily we had the video camera! He also easily sent a few 5's, 6's and 7's. Joe sent the classic problem Duality and Shaun sent No Mind (before Casey! but I missed capturing it on the video unfortunately. Sorry Shaun!). I didn't really send anything...but I still had fun. Oh wait, I did send a v1 dyno but it didn't really make me feel accomplished. Hopefully one of my v4 projects will go down soon. But that's enough typing, let's get to the video! I forgot to mention in the video title that all these climbs are at Moe's, but you probably already guessed that. So here it goes! Without further ado....Casey climbing 3 sweet problems at Moe's Valley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment