Saturday, September 11, 2010

Maple Canyon

Labor Day weekend is very convenient. It gives everybody much needed time off to focus on other important areas of their life. In our case we were able to make a trip to a little place called Maple Canyon. There we "labored" on sending our newest projects.  Needless to say, it was a blast!  I was quite surprised at the small size of the weekend crowd.  I guess everybody went to Rifle?  While it was very exciting to see everybody else climb, especially my wife, the highlight for me was a route called Sluggo in Box Canyon.  I didn't quite send, but that's ok it just gives me a reason to go back.
-Casey

Amen to everything Casey said. Maple was the best! I loved the climbing and loved seeing the people we love! Oh and taking pictures of those people! We love the new camera. Thank you mom and dad for the awesome wedding present! Without any further ado...here come the pictures! There are lots. You may need some refreshments. :)
-Sheralee

1 comment: