Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easy Peasy

Saturday Casey and I had a great day at Moe's. After too many weekends filled with field trips, rain, sickness, etc. it felt great to get back out.
Ali and Greg were working on Huntsman Graffiti while we were warming up, so I hopped on for a few tries and was pleasantly surprised by how fun the movement was! Even in the baking hot sun. Greg made quick work of it and sent in a couple tries. "Easy peasy lemon squeezy!" :)
The main item on my agenda was Device Ignitor Left. I am in love. Something about this boulder just gets me. I made a lot more progress than I expected and did all of the moves except the last one. So excited to get back on it and link it all together!!
Brent started working on a new line put up by Isaac. It's a boulder climb. (I was trying to come up with a really good description of it...and that was Casey's contribution. profound. I guess we'll let the pictures speak for themselves.)
Casey decided to try Booka Booka and The Thing since it was his "easy" day. Maybe I should start trying harder things and saying it's my easy day because he sent The Thing on his 3rd go!
(I know this looks suspicious, but don't worry, Ander was at least a foot or two away. "Easy peasy squeezy squeezy!" haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment