Monday, April 4, 2011

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is the Cheesiest!

Ok, so this isn't actually about cheese..but we do love Kraft! The boulders that is. (Actually, I really do like macaroni and cheese now that I think about it, but that's beside the point.) We love these boulders! The moves, the texture, the warmth. And our climbing buddies weren't so bad either. Spring Utah weather kept us from Moes and Joes, so we decided to make the long trek to Red Rocks, Nevada, and we are so glad that Tommy, Bridget and Daniel made the even longer trek to join us. It really was one of the funnest climbing days I have had lately!! And I'm pretty sure everyone else would concur. Here are a few snapshots of our great day at the Kraft boulders!


Check out that crazy swing! ;)
 Whatever gets you to the top!







First V7! Awesome!!!



Probably my favorite picture. Ever.

I made Casey  climb this problem three times trying to get a good picture of the swing. After it was getting dark. The timing was being difficult....
 ....and this was the best I got. Pretty rad right? Totally worth the extra effort.
Next year...................

No comments:

Post a Comment