Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Break at the Turtle Wall

Here are a few pictures from our day at Turtle Wall on Friday. We love the beautiful St. George weather!!! It was a successful day for everyone! Matt flashed Dancing Fox, Director of Human Affairs, Lambada, and Banana Dance. Casey flashed Lambada and Dancing Fox, and started working The Actual Parchments. He quickly pieced it together. It will go down next time! Page also had an eventful day flashing Director of Human Affairs and Banana Dance, and redpointing Dancing Fox. Andy flashed Director of Human Affairs and almost flashed Lambada in his tennis shoes with a sprained ankle! Greg redpointed Pinching Bird "Poop." :) I didn't actually redpoint anything, but I'm still satisfied with the progress I made and will get Director of Human Affairs next time and Banana Dance soon. I will post the rest of the pictures when I get a free day again. It might not be until the semester ends in a couple of weeks but I will try!






No comments:

Post a Comment