Saturday, January 28, 2012

Save the Date

Alright folks, whip out your calendars, grab a pencil and mark February 11th. We are going to have a cleaning/developing/bouldering day at Little Creek Canyon. It is just northeast of Paragonah and we are excited to get this place going! Casey and I went to check it out a few years ago and thought it looked pretty neat, but got distracted with life I guess. Casey went back a few weeks ago and we are stoked to get the ball rolling! Come join us for the adventure of a lifetime. The more the merrier. Bring your friends, your pads, any cleaning supplies you have, snacks, and a great attitude!

Casey's really excited about this:

And I can't wait to get my brushes and hands on this little guy. I could use a good tufa in my life.



View Larger Map

Oh yeah, and maybe a prayer for good weather will be helpful too. Just in case. :)

And if you are traveling and need a place to stay we would be more than happy to host you!

No comments:

Post a Comment