Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wishful Thinking

A few places I wouldn't mind being right now are:

Ibex
 Red Rocks (sunshine!)
Hurricane
 
 The Priestdraw
 Virgin Cave

I made all the pictures extra large so we can imagine being there just that much more. Not that I don't love Cedar City. And I'm grateful for my job. But there has been an awfully lot of tattling going on my life (oh the joys of first grade) and I could seriously use a trip!! Casey's finger has been injured since before Christmas so we haven't been getting out as much. He's a great sport and still comes to watch me climb inside during the week, but we could both use a big gulp of fresh air! I can't wait until my best buddy can climb again. Climbing is fun regardless, but I feel like Casey's successes are my successes too. So when we are both sending it is AWESOME! Even when we're not sending actually. We are so lucky. We really haven't traveled very far, and we have been on some really really fun trips!  Sorry there's nothing new and exciting to report. Hopefully in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment