Monday, April 2, 2012

Here We Come!


As a first grade teacher, there is a lot that goes on between the months of August and June.  There are so many wonderful, challenging, and rewarding experiences, but it can be totally exhausting! Thankfully there's a little something I love called SUMMER VACATION!! And it is coming up soon baby!
This year I am especially excited because Casey and I are gearing up for a ROAD TRIP!! A month and a half of freedom on the road. Climbing, beautiful scenery, warm sunshiney weather, only showering once (or twice) a week, camping....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
As soon as school gets out on May 25th we will be moving my school stuff to my new school and then hitting the road. We're talking Priest Draw,AZ , Maple Canyon,UT, City of Rocks/Castle Rock,ID Yellowstone,ID/WY/MT, Wild Iris,WY and then some more Utah awesomeness. Nothing too exotic, but exciting nonetheless! We don't have a strictly set schedule, we're just going to do whatever our hearts desire. And the countdown has begun!!
In the meantime, I have spring break this week and we will be heading south for some desert sport climbing. We're getting into the groove of this rope climbing business. Unfortunately with only 2 people, both attached to a rope, there aren't a lot of photographing opportunities. Hopefully we'll be able to snap a few to share.
Happy Easter everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh!!! You do have the perfect occupation, that sounds like a spectacular summer vacation...I hope we get to tag along a little! :)

    ReplyDelete